Exceptional thermal performance combined with high mechanical strength, flexibility, elasticity make blankets an indispensable material in industries associated with high temperatures, heat treatment, and thermal insulation. Blankets are a ready-to-use high-tech product. When a blanket is forming, in order to give it mechanical strength and maintain specified thicknesses and densities, the fibre is passed through the needle punching machine stitching it to the same fibre in the perpendicular direction. Then the heat treatment reduces shrinkage at operating temperatures and eliminates organic compounds. The blanket (mat) MKRF-100-CIP, MKRR-130-CIP is used for thermal insulation of boilers, chimneys, insulation of gas and steam turbines.
Does not contain asbestos and effectively replaces it!
|Sizes: thickness, width, length, mm||25х610х7320|
rolled material from high-temperature heat-insulating fibre.
• thermal stability (resistance of recrystallization fibres);
• low thermal conductivity and heat capacity;
• resistance to thermal shocks and thermal shifts;
• high tensile strength;
• stable density and low shrinkage;
• high elasticity and flexibility;
• good electrical insulating properties;
• effective sound absorption;
• preservation of strength when heated;
• manufacturability and ease of installation.
• thermal insulation of equipment of CHP, HES: firebox housing; bag filter hoppers (outside), bag filter housing, reactor, pipelines and chimneys, electro-filters, gas turbines;
• thermal insulation of heat and power equipment and pipelines at the temperature of the insulated surface up to +1100 degrees;
• thermal insulation of domestic gas ducts, heat generators, heat drops, tanks of hot water batteries, steam boilers, pipelines and chimneys;
• heat insulation of high-temperature pipelines;
• reusable isolation of steam and gas turbines;
• wiring channels;
• isolation of welded joints for stress relief;
• construction of buildings, boiler rooms, vessels;
• seals for high-temperature expansion joints;
• fire protection systems;
• filtration environment at high temperatures.
Main technical characteristics
Unit of measurement
Application temperature: maximum working
Coefficient of thermal conductivity at 500 0С (density 128 kg/m3)
Heat capacity at a temperature 1000 0С
Linear shrinkage after 24 hours of heating at a temperature 950 0С at a temperature 1000 0С at a temperature 1100 0С
An ultimate strength on a gap (128 kg/m3)
Chemical composition: Al2O3 SiO2
> 47-52 > 45-50
> 47-52 > 45-50
* the characteristics of MKRF-100-CIP, MKRR-130-CIP as a modern analogue of MKRF-100 and MKRR-130 are given; it is necessary to take into account the technical characteristics of the material, as well as after consulting with the Inventum Ukraine experts.