Price: on request
Ceracarton 100 is a thin board made from a mixture of Kaowool fibres, refractory fillers, inorganic and organic binders. It is a homogeneous, low density product with a good uniformity of thickness. Fireproof sheets Ceracarton 100 is an ideal material for the production of die cut pieces.
rigid sheets made from refractory fibre.
Maximum continuous use temperature:
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, refer to your local Thermal Ceramics distributor for advice.
• available in very low thicknesses;
• low dust product;
• easy to cut by stamping;
• good thickness tolerances;
• very low thermal conductivity;
• flame resistant;
• low heat storage.
• lining of combustion chambers for gas boilers;
• die cut gaskets;
• die cut pieces for domestic appliances;
• thermal barriers.