Modernization of industrial furnaces and other furnace units is one of the most demanded services when working with this type of equipment. There are a number of explanations for this:
• increase of efficiency and productivity of furnaces after modernization;
• reduction of production costs, including due to reduced energy consumption, downtime, compliance with labor standards;
• significantly lower capital investments than in the case of construction from scratch.
Inventum has the capabilities and extensive experience of many years of modernization, reconstruction and complex re-equipment of industrial furnaces and other furnace units on the Ukrainian market. This is confirmed by the numerous feedbacks on the modernization results.
The range of such services includes:
application of prefabricated, multilayer, composite lining with modern non-shape and piece refractory materials, including lightweight materials based on ceramic fiber (modules, mats, boards, textiles, and others);
• usage of modern heating systems from leading world manufacturers: combustion systems for impulse gas combustion, flat-flame, recuperative, regenerative, with heating radiant tubes, electric highly efficient heaters and others;
• development and installation of instrumentation and control equipment that provide automatic tracking of thermal modes, control of flame parameters, control of the entire production process, its online adjustment and alignment;
• the possibility of including the furnace control system in the information network of a work division and remote control of the processes.
Over 12 years the company has performed modernization of:
• thermal furnaces;
• heating furnaces;
• resistance furnaces
• continuous furnaces;
• blast furnaces;
• roller furnaces;
• chamber furnaces;
• walking-beam furnaces;
• rotary kilns;
• ring furnaces;
• muffle furnaces;
• gas furnaces;
• electric furnaces;
• lime kilns;
• reforming furnaces;
• holding furnaces;
• separation recovery furnaces;
• aluminum smelting furnaces;
• kilns, including carbon billet kilns / graphite electrode kilns and others;
• roasting machines;
• coke oven batteries;
• the drying conveyor.