From April till May 2010 the specialists of our company carried out the thermal insulation works and anti-corrosion treatment of containers. The technical department of the company decided to apply liquid insulation material "TSM Ceramic" (as thermal insulation of container outside), cold zinc and epoxy polyurethane enamels (as an anti-corrosion treatment inside). The materials had proved their high characteristics compared to the standard materials used for these types of work (basalt mats covered with sheets of galvanized steel and epoxy enamel) in practice.
The main advantages of usage the material are:
1. Lower cost of materials and work in comparison with the standard materials and work (laying of basalt mats and its covering with the sheets of a galvanized steel).
2. Better thermal insulation characteristics (coefficient of thermal conductivity is much lower).
3. The lower labor costs in comparison with the standard methods of insulation.
4. Much higher lifetime of the material (over 10 years).
5. Repairability (simplicity to determine the location of the leak).
6. Additional protection of a capacity due to corrosion-resistant and waterproofing properties of the material.
7. Excellent adhesion.
8. Possibility of applying insulation to hot surfaces without interrupting the operation of the equipment.
9. Ability to use the material in hard to reach places.
The corresponding review is the proof of a qualitative work performed and the benefits of the material.