Industry: Chemical and petrochemical industry
• Repair of the lining of the process heater P-201.
• Project implementation period reduced to 4 calendar days.
• Dismantling of the lining: shotcrete and masonry. Layer thickness 280 mm, area 80 m2;
• Cleaning the furnace from dismantled lining (more than 22 tons);
• Dismantling 33 burner stones and burners;
• Surface preparation and installation of lining fasteners;
• Installation of lining 80 m2 (about 700 modular blocks of ceramic fiber);
• Installation of 33 burner stones, 66 insulation blocks and 33 burners.
• The work was completed in full, ahead of schedule by 15%. The customer obtained significant energy savings after replacing the lining with a modern lightweight ceramic fiber lining.