Industry: Food industry
• thermal insulation of 2 steam boilers RKF-35 and various tanks, equipment (economizers, air preheaters, calorifiers, drums, superheaters, etc.), gas ducts (primary and secondary air ducts, air heater and flue gas recirculation ducts) and pipelines. The total volume of insulation work is about 6000 m2.
• multi-layer insulation of equipment (1-6 layers) according to the customer's project.
• supply of basic and auxiliary working materials;
• manufacturing installation of anchors and bandages for fastening thermal insulation materials;
• installation of thermal insulation plates on flat surfaces;
• installation of thermal insulation of pipelines of various diameters with thermal insulation mats and basalt cylinders, followed by installation of a protective layer of galvanized steel;
• pouring refractory concrete into boxes and hatches;
• installation of thermal insulation from mineral wool mats and ceramic fiber mats according to the customer's project;
• manufacturing and installation of support structures for fastening the boiler sheeting;
• anti-corrosion coating of supporting structures with heat-resistant enamel;
• installation of sheathing from corrugated sheet and flashings from steel sheet with a polymer coating 0.7 mm thick;
• supply and installation of soft thermal insulation covers for flanged connections and stop valves of pipelines.
• the work was performed at a high level, on time and in full, according to the customer’s project.