Price: on request
Superwool 607 HT Paper is made of Superwool 607 HT fibres bonded with a low percentage of organic binder. It has excellent thermal insulation characteristics and exceptional handling properties. Very flexible and resistant to tearing, Superwool 607 HT paper is particularly suited to all applications requiring further processing (laminated composites, die-cutting, rolling and folding). The organic binder burns out cleanly on the first firing at approximately 300 0C, with ignition starting at 180 0C.
paper manufactured from high temperature insulation wool.
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, please refer to your supplier for advice.
• good resistance to tearing
• high flexibility
• low shot content
• precise thickness
• smooth on both sides
• resistant to thermal shock
• very low thermal conductivity
• not affected by the presence of molten aluminium
• no reaction with alumina based bricks in application in the range of the typical use temperature
• exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC
Availability and packaging:
Superwool 607 Paper is availability in rolls 1000 mm wide, packed into cardboard boxes.
Non–standard roll size available upon request
Properties measured at ambient conditions (23°C/50% RH):
tensile strength (EN 1094-1)
High temperature performance:
loss on ignition
linear shrinkage at 1100 0C
Thermal conductivity at mean temperature of: