Price: on request
Superwool 607 HT Pyro-Bloc Modules comprise two sections of Superwool 607 HT Pyro-Log in edge-grain orientation. These are held in position with two stainless steel tubes mounted transversely through the modules and remote from the hot face. They are anchored to the furnace casing with the patented Pyro Bloc fixing in any one of four standard versions, Y, M, T and Eye-bolt. In the Y module, the tubes are connected with a central, internal yoke which includes a stainless steel stud and Aluminium extension tube. This version is installed directly onto a metal plate casing, without pre-welding, using the special Pyro-Bloc stud gun. It offers the fastest installation rates of any currently available modules. The M module also includes the central yoke, but is fitted onto pre-welded studs using the special M modules studlocating equipment. The T module is anchored with a pre-studded, external, side-fix yoke. M and T modules are used where the lining specification calls for either or both a backing blanket and anticorrosion treatment of the casing. The Eye-bolt version is used for fastening the modules to expanded or perforated metal casings and can also accommodate a backing blanket.
mechanically-fixed modules made from high temperature insulation wool..
1300 0C (ENV 1094-3)
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, refer to your local Thermal Ceramics distributor for advice.
• High un-compressed densities give low thermal conductivity;
• Lubricated fibre allows increased compression and tight joints;
• Hardening effect on first firing gives a tough hot face;
• Resistance to weathering permits limited outside application;
• Anchorage remote from the hot face protects steelwork;
• Special Shapes;
The Pyro-Bloc system allows for modifications, either on site or factory pre-cut, without any directional limitation, to accommodate awkward casing configurations. L-shaped corner modules provide quick
joint-free installation around both internal and external corners, with no need for extra supporting metal work. Half-round cut-away allows fitting to round sections.
• Y Modules:
• Fast installation;
• All welds automatically torque tested;
• One step installation;
• M and T Modules:
• Allow use of backing insulation and casing treatment;
• Module compression guaranteed;
• Simple fixing components;
• Use standard, commercially available welding equipment;
• Eye-bolt Modules:
• Permits fixing of module to expanded or perforated metal casings;
• Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69.
Сlick at the picture to view full size