Price: on request uah/roll*
* price per roll 30000х40х2 mm with index 2
Refractory tape CIP is a representative for various products (cord, fabric, tape, etc.) of high-temperature refractory textiles. The basis for the manufacture of these textiles is a ceramic fiber. Increasing the strength properties (rigidity, density), textiles can be reinforced with fiberglass strands or heat-resistant thin metal wire. Depending on this method, the refractory tape CIP will have two working temperature ranges: 650 0С with glass fiber reinforcement and 1050 0С with metal wire reinforcement.
refractory tape made of ceramic fiber.
Refractory tape CIP has a sufficiently high mechanical strength under load, vibration, thermal shock, keeping its advantages:
• of low heat conductivity;
• withstanding high operating temperatures to a maximum of 1260 0С;
• resistance to acids, oils, flames, erosion;
• durability in a large number of heat shifts.
Due to its high thermal performance and accuracy in size, refractory tape CIP is applied:
• as heat and electrical insulator for pipes and cables;
• as a draught strip and thermal insulator for the doors of thermal furnaces and boilers;
• in fire protection systems;
• in units of thermal devices for sealed thermal insulation;
• as refractory shutters for high-temperature production.
The presented tape made of ceramic fiber, having a long operating period, can have multiple uses.
working for index 1*
working for index 2*
The content of organic matter
20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 150
*Index 1 - materials from threads, fiber glass reinforced;
*Index 2 - materials from the threads reinforced by a metal wire.