Price: on request
* the minimum amount is 20 l.
TSM Ceramic - white suspension which after drawing on a surface and drying forms an elastic covering. Purposes of material - receiving a heat-insulating covering on surfaces of any form and in the most hard to reach spots. Сoating layer - no more than 2 mm. Material consists of microscopic, hollow ceramic balls, and also silicone balls filled with air. These components are in a suspension in liquid composition which includes synthetic rubber, acrylic polymers and inorganic pigments. These components allow material to have magnificent heat-insulating and operating ability.
liquid insulating material.
TSM Ceramic operated at temperatures of from – 50 0С to +250 0С
• it can be applied on different types of surfaces (metal, wooden, concrete, brick and other surfaces). To a surface on which the covering is applied there are no special requirements. It only has to be pure, in certain cases, degreased, without dirt and a rust;
• material is applied on a surface which temperature has to be from +10 0С to +65 0С;
• the term of operation of TSM Ceramic - more than 20 years. Material is steady against an atmospheric precipitation, sharp temperature drops, wind, etc. Accelerated aging tests (60-t cycles of freezing and defrosting at temperature drops from -60 0С to +20 0С) showed that TSM Ceramic completely keeps all the properties;
• availability of latex gives magnificent adhesion. TSM Ceramic fills all micropores and it prevents contact of a surface with a environment;
• TSM Ceramic possesses record-breaking low coefficient of thermal conductivity - 0,0016 W/m 0С.
20 liter plastic container.
Thermal conductivity at 20 0С
0,001 - 0,0016
1,29 - 2,5
The density in the dry state
The density in the liquid form
Coefficient vapor permeability
mg/m h Pa
Thermal stability at temperatures 200 0С
The absence of cracks, swellings and bundles
Relative elongation at break
Relative elongation at break, after accelerated aging (10) years
Bond strength at separation:
Strength at impact
The whiteness,% diffuse reflectance
93 - 98
Transportation and storage temperature
from +7 to +25
Temperature of operation
from -50 to +25