Refractory textiles products CIP
The main material from which refractory textiles are made is ceramic fiber. In order to increase the strength and rigidity, the textile is reinforced with glass fiber (constant exposure temperature 6500C) or metal wire (constant exposure temperature 1050 0C). This enables to apply the refractory textiles in order to solve issues associated, for example, with sealing and insulation of different thermal equipment. Refractory textiles are produced as refractory tape, cord, cloth and other high-temperature materials.
It should also be noted that this material can be an alternative to other refractories. For instance, an asbestos cord has a lower application temperature and, accordingly, a refractory cord made of ceramic fiber can replace it.
• resistant to thermal stresses;
• low thermal conductivity;
• good mechanical strength, including vibration resistance;
• resistant to acids.
• for thermal insulation and sealing of doors in boilers and furnaces;
• hangings and shutter for thermal production;
• as a fire protection;
• for insulation of cables and pipes;
• for sealing and insulation of heat-generating units.