Price: on request
Superwool Plus Boards are rigid panels made from a mixture of Superwool Plus fibres, refractory fillers, organic and inorganic binders.
Rigid panels manufactured from high temperature insulation wool..
Superwool Plus Board 75 - suitable for all applications up to 900 0С.
Superwool Plus H Board - recommended when a high strength material is required.
Superwool Plus Board 85 - suitable for all applications up to 1000 0С.
Superwool Plus Board LTI - recommended for all applications where thin, rigid insulating panels are required.
Superwool Plus Board INO - recommended for all applications where minimal smoke or fume emission is desirable.
Superwool Plus Board 75 - 900 0С.
Superwool Plus H Board - 900 0С.
Superwool Plus Board 85 - 1000 0С.
Superwool Plus Board LTI - 1100 0С.
Superwool Plus Board INO - 1100 0С.
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. For further information, contact your local Morgan Thermal Ceramics office.
• Thin boards is easily die-cut and all boards can be cut with a hacksaw blade allowing precise shapes to be made.
• Good thermal shock resistance allows use in applications where large variations in temperature occur.
• Low heat storage capacity.
• Can be used in direct contact with flame.
• Very low thermal conductivity.
• Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC.
• Exonerated from any use restriction under annexe V number 7.1 of the German hazardous substances regulation.
• Less than 10mm: +/- 0.5mm
• From 10mm to 20mm: +/- 1mm
• From 25mm to 50mm: +/- 2mm
• More than 50mm: +/- 4mm