Price: on request
LCF 384A is a low-moisture, low-cement, alumina-based castable designed for ladles, induction furnace structural components, and for producing precast shapes. Typical applications for this product include iron ladles, launder systems, coreless furnace push-out plugs and rings, electric arc furnace delta sections, ladle metallurgy furnaces, and ladle treatment covers.
LCF 384A offers the following benefits and features:
• resistant to thermal shock conditions;
• excellent hot and cold strengths;
• outstanding spall resistance.
• material required 2.72 g/cm3;
• grain size 6 mm and finer;
• maximum practical use temperature 1705 0С.
packaged in 25kg (55-lb.) multi-wall paper bags. Palletized 64 bags (1600 kgs or 3520 lbs.) per 42 x 42 pallet protected with stretch wrap. Also available in bulk bag packaging. Storage beyond 6 months is not recommended. Store in a dry location to avoid moisture pickup.