Refractory blanket (mat) CIP-112 / CIP-212
Price: from 848 uah/roll
Refractory blanket (mat) CIP-112 / CIP-212 – has been rated as a material with excellent thermal characteristics (as evidenced by the relevant reviews). It is applied in such industries as metallurgy, energy, chemistry and petroleum chemistry, engineering and many others. Refractory blanket has a wide range of applications, primarily as a high-temperature heat-insulating and refractory material.
A notable feature of the refractory blankets production is that the ceramic fibers from which they are produced are passed through a needle puncher that sews them with the same ceramic fiber. Also, mats (blankets) are heat treated. All this is required in order to achieve mechanical strength and elasticity, eliminate the presence of organic compounds, reduce the shrinkage of refractory blankets when exposed to high temperatures during operation, etc.
CIP-112 / CIP-212
Sizes: thickness, width, length, mm
12,5 х 610 х 14 640
refractory blanket made of ceramic fiber.
• thermal stability;
• low thermal conductivity;
• low heat accumulation;
• resistant to thermal shifts and shocks;
• mechanical strength;
• stable density and small shrinkage;
• resistant to chemicals;
• elasticity and flexibility;
• good sound absorption;
• keep durability when exposed to high temperatures;
• easily producible, easy to process and install.
• for lining of various types of furnaces;
• for thermal insulation of boilers and flues;
• as a fireproof material;
• for multiple insulation of steam and gas turbines;
• as high-temperature gaskets;
• for thermal insulation of pipelines with a high operating temperature;
• as a seal for high-temperature compensation joints;
• removal of voltage during insulation of welding seams;
• as a filtration at high temperatures.
Main technical characteristics
Coefficient of thermal conductivity
Heat capacity at a temperature 1000 0С
Linear shrinkage after 24 hours of heating
An ultimate strength on a gap (128 kg/m3)
0,05 - 0,075
0,05 - 0,075