Price: on request
Blanket (felt) МКРФ-100-CIP is a modern analogue of felt МКРФ-100, made using new technologies, as well as high-quality raw materials. Its thermophysical characteristics are markedly different from the refractory felt МКРФ-100, namely: exact dimensions and density, are more resistant to temperature drops, are easy to install and reusable. It is not cracking during assembly and dismantling, thanks to the production line in which the mat is sewn with its own fibres. Thermal shrinkage is <3%, which indicates excellent thermal properties at high temperatures. МКРФ-100-CIP have a low rate of heat accumulation, and they are stable in vibration. This material is widely used in power engineering, metallurgy, in various types of furnaces and in thermal zones of process equipment. It meets the quality standards and GOST, are non-flammable materials, do not contain asbestos.
Sizes: thickness, width, length, mm
25 х 610 х 7320
rolled material from high-temperature heat-insulating fibre.
• low heat capacity;
• high resistance to temperature changes;
• excellent strength;
• compliance with the stated dimensions;
• effective sound absorption;
• durability at high temperatures is unchanged;
• easy and convenient mounting.
• different type of furnace;
• thermal units;
• doors and dampers of furnaces and boilers;
• compaction of gaps;
• drying drums.
Main technical characteristics
Coefficient of thermal conductivity at 500 0С (density 128 kg/m3)
Heat capacity at a temperature 1000 0С
Linear shrinkage after 24 hours of heating:
An ultimate strength on a gap (128 kg/m3)
0,05 - 0,075
Chemical composition: Al2O3 SiO2
> 47 - 52
* the characteristics of blanket (felt) МКРФ-100-CIP as a modern analogue of refractory felt МКРФ-100 are given. It is necessary to take into account the technical characteristics of the material, as well as after consulting with the "Inventum Ukraine" experts.