Price: on request
Ceramic fiber board is manufactured by blended ceramic fiber bulk and a small amount of binder and adopted automotive controlled continuous manufacture technology. It is with advantages of accurate size, good flatness, high strength, lightweight, resistance to thermal shock and resistance to stripping and is widely used in the sections of furnace around and bottom insulation, ceramic furnace fire stop and craft glass mold. It mainly includes ceramic fiber back-lining board, ceramic fiber machinery board, ceramic fiber hearth board and ceramic fiber semi-rigid board.
LYTX-164В / LYTX-234 / LYTX-264В / LYTX-334 / LYTX-434 / LYTX-534В
Sizes: thickness, width, length, mm
1200 х 1000 х 10
tough board on the basis of fire-resistant fibers.
• low heat storage, low thermal conductivity;
• non brittle material, good elasticity;
• resistance to wind erosion, long service life;
• excellent heat stability and resistance to thermal shock;
• rigidity, self-support board;
• excellent property in resistance to stripping.
• steel and iron industry: expansion gap, back-lining and heat insulation, thermal-isolation sheet and casting mould heat insulation;
• nonferrous industry: tundish and channel cover, used in pouring cupper or cupper containing alloys;
• ceramic industry: lightweight furnace car structure and furnace hot surface lining body, separation and fire resistance between each temperature zone in furnace;
• glass industry: back-lining and heat insulation in furnace hearth, nozzle block;
• furnace building: hot surface refractory material (blanket replacement), back-lining of heavy weight refractory materials, expansion gap;
• light industry: inner liner of boiler furnace in industry and domestic;
• petrol-chemical industry: hot surface materials of the liner in high temperature heating furnace;
• forming mould of the highly processed products, such as craft glass.
220 / 360
300 / 360
300 / 360
Coefficient of thermal conductivity at 500 0С
Linear shrinkage after 24 hours of heating at:
An ultimate strength on a gap
43 - 45
35 - 45
45 - 48
45 - 58
38 - 40