Price: on request
inorganic ceramic fibre paper.
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, refer to your local Morgan Thermal Ceramics distributor for advice.
• completely inorganic (ventilation procedure is not necessary during the initial heating);
• maintains strength after numerous excursions of up to 1100 0C;
• can be bent or shaped without cracking or tearing;
• good handleability;
• low shot content;
• low thermal conductivity;
• excellent thermal shock resistance.
• heat treatment: separator between the material being treated and its support;
• heat shields
• parting agent between parts and conveyor belt for brazing furnace operations;
• glass sagger mould linings;
• die cut shapes for household appliances;
• heat distributions and diffusion and mechanical cushioning in aircraft honeycomb brazing;
• fire protection.
Сlick at the picture to view full size