Price: on request
All three grades of blanket have the same excellent chemical stability compared with their raw materials: Cerafiber, Cerachem Fiber and Cerachrome Fiber spun bulk. They have excellent strength before and after heating.
They have superior acoustic as well as thermal insulation characteristics. The wide range of available densities and thicknesses allow for the most effective deployment of the superior thermal characteristics in a wide variety of applications.
refractory fibre blankets.
Cerablanket : 1260 0С
Cerachem Blanket : 1425 0С
Cerachrome Blanket : 1425 0С
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, refer to your local Morgan Thermal Ceramics for advice.
• excellent insulating performance;
• unaffected by most chemicals except hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and strong alkalies;
• excellent thermal stability: fibers have good resistance to devitrification;
• for some applications, it is possible to use Cerachrome Blanket above its classification temperature (shrinkage is 5% at 1500 0С);
• low heat storage;
• the combination of long spun fibres and the needling operation produce tough, resilient and strong blankets, which resist tearing both before and after heating;
• resistance to thermal shock;
• good sound absorption.
• furnace and kiln linings;
• boiler insulations;
• heat treatment temperature control;
• glass furnace crown insulation;
• furnace door seals;
• duct linings;
• pipe insulations;
• thermal barriers for automotive industry;
• insulation for field stress relieving of welds;
• high temperature filter media;
• nuclear insulation applications;
• steam and gas turbines insulation.
Сlick at the picture to view full size