Price: on request
MINRO-AL CAST A44 is a tabular alumina-based refractory castable recommended for application to the inside face of coreless induction furnace coils in all melting and holding applications. MINRO-AL® CAST A44 is also suitable where grout and rings are cast as a monolith. This product offers many benefits and features, including forming a solid container for the proper support of the working lining, the ability to be electrically insulative when applied between induction coils, and a usefulness as an entirely new coil coating, or for patching existing coatings.
• material required 2.72 g/cm3 (170 lb/ft3);
• grain size 1.5 mm (14 mesh) and finer;
• maximum practical use temperature 1815 0C (3300 0F);
• installation method: vibration or trowel;
• procedure(s) CL-1, CL-2, CL-4, CL-37, CL-40.
• 25 kg (55 lb) multi-wall paper bags;
• bulk bag packaging available upon request;
• shelf life, storage beyond 24 months not recommended. Store in a dry location to avoid moisture pickup.