Price: on request
ША 96 is rather large, which promotes accelerated construction of different thermal units. The manufacturing technology (phase of burning at 1500 0C, ageing, and gradual cooling) of all kinds of refractory chamotte boards is very important. That, consequently, gives high strength characteristics.
refractory chamotte board.
up to 1690 0C.
• chamotte board ША 96 is full-bodied with a weight of 26,1 kg, the texture is smooth, rectangular-shaped, light yellow with a grain structure;
• technical dimensions of ША 96 in millimeters: length is 600, width is 230, height is 90;
• compressive strength within 15 H/mm2;
• the open porosity of ША 96 does not exceed 30%;
• indicators of softening point are 1300 0C, and fire resistance indicator is not lower than 1690 0C with heat conductivity of 0,7 W/mK;
• 30 percent aluminum oxide inclusion;
• the percentage of moisture absorption is 7%.
Due to the complex physicochemical properties of the chamotte board ША 96, its resistance to repeated heating and cooling, to the aggressive influence of combustion products and long-term preservation of operational properties, the activity of consumer demand for this type of refractories is explained. With its high refractory properties, the chamotte refractory board is used as a durable, heat-resistant material when lining heated surfaces in industry and household.