Price: on request
Pyro-Log is the only 152 mm thick needled mass of fibre available in standard uncompressed densities up to 240 kg/m3. Superwool 607 HT Pyro-Log offers a unique solution to the problems encountered in designing linings for use in the toughest of furnace environments.
High density needled monolithic slabs made from high temperature insulation wool.
1300 0С (ENV 1094-3)
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, refer to your local Thermal Ceramics distributor for advice.
• Pyro-Log is available in standard uncompressed densities up to 240 kg/m3. Lubricant in the Log allows for extra compression during installation, ensuring good, tight joints;
• combination of high density and opacity of its fibres to infra-red radiation maintains the low thermal conductivity of Pyro-Log to high temperature;
• Pyro-Log has the unique characteristic that on firing it converts from a relatively soft, easily compressible slab to a semi-rigid, near monolithic structure;
• the almost monolithic structure obtained after firing confers Pyro-Log some load bearing capacity which can be utilised in lightly loaded hearths;
• to accommodate irregular section Pyro-Log is easily cut and shaped on site, or pre-shaped in the factory;
• the unique Log structure allows us to produce L-shaped corner modules which ensures join-free linings around corners;
• thermal shock resistance;
• no reaction with alumina based bricks in application in the range of the typical use temperature;
• good acoustic insulation;
• exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC;
Сlick at the picture to view full size