Price: on request
The capital letters of this refractory item «ШЛ» clearly define "chamotte lightweight". This quality is due to the high percentage of porosity formed during the manufacture of chamotte bricks ШЛ 0,4. Chamotte clay powder includes ground additives in the form of polystyrene, coke, peat or wood chips, which at high temperatures of the burning process of bricks just burn out, and when burned, leave leakproof pores with air, which makes brick ШЛ lightweight. The air in the pores is an excellent thermal insulator. For chamotte brick of ШЛ 0,4 №5 and other porous items of this product category the apparent density indicator is significant (figures in grams per centimeter cubic). The lower the apparent density indicator, the higher the air concentration, and respectively the lower the thermal conductivity, elasticity and resistance to stress. At the same time, the brick ШЛ 0,4 №5 has unique properties and many advantages.
lightweight refractory chamotte brick.
no more than 1150 0C during exploitation.
• pale yellow, lightweight rectangular refractory smooth texture, weighs only 0,7 kilograms;
• brick ШЛ 0,4 №5 has dimensions 230x114x65 in millimeters;
• the apparent density of this lightweight chamotte brick should not exceed 0,4 g/cm3;
• during exploitation, the temperature limit is 1150 0C;
• up to 1,0 is an additional linear shrinkage of ШЛ 0,4 №5;
• no more than 1,0 MPa is an indicator of compression resistance;
• at temperatures of 350 and 600 0C the number of thermal conductivity of ШЛ 0,4 corresponds to no more than 0,20-0,25 W/m*K.
Adequate stability to high operating temperatures and active chemicals remains a high priority for ШЛ items, and the light weight improves refractory bricks ШЛ 0,4 №5. Considering this difference at building of thermal units (furnaces in metallurgical, coke-chemical and other industries), using as a thermoinsulating layer, it is possible to decrease capital investments by several times. Thus, ШЛ 0.4, having low thermal conductivity and high thermoinsulating properties, helps to significantly reduce fuel consumption during the heating and cooling process.